Photo Day on Saturday | Rain Plan, Last Day to Order Online
Updated Thursday May 2, 2019 by OYO.
Here's a quick reminder -- complete with additional information -- about the annual OYO Photo Day on Saturday, May 4. With the weather forecast not offering a promising outlook, we've created a back-up plan, if it is needed. Here are a few important updates and reminders.
LATEST PHOTO DAY SCHEDULE -- INCLUDING "RAIN PLAN" SCHEDULE
- If Games Are Played As Scheduled on Saturday | We will continue to follow the current Photo Day schedule. (See attached PDF for RED schedule.)
- If Games Are Canceled on Saturday | We will move indoors for Photo Day using a revised schedule (later start, new times for all teams), and pictures will be taken at Incrediplex, 6002 Sunnyside Road. (See attached PDF for BLUE schedule for this alternate plan.)
- When Will OYO Decide? | Updates will be communicated by 7 a.m. on Saturday morning via the OYO Weatherline (317.767.5170).
FEW PHOTO DAY REMINDERS
- Place Online Orders by EOD May 2 | Place your order online at www.handrphoto.com. Choose "order athletic photos." All orders must be placed by end of day on Thursday, May 2.
- Free Drawing for Online Orders | If you place your order online you will be entered into the drawing for prizes, including four acrylic blocks (pretty sweet product) and four print released CDs.
- New This Year | For $4.00 per order, you can have your ballplayer's image extracted and put on a pretty sweet baseball/softball field. If you want this, make sure to order it as a product while placing your online order.
- Arrive 15 Minutes Before Scheduled Time | Please show up 15 minutes before your photo shoot because we will most likely run ahead of schedule whenever possible to get you to the fields and warmed up to PLAY BALL!!!!
- Got Questions? | Contact Rob Leavitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, thank you for choosing OYO as your place for baseball and softball!
Ready, Set, Smile!
The OYO Photo Day Committee and H&R Photography
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.